Thursday, March 29, 2018

Hippity Hoppity Easter Freebie


It's almost Easter time so it's the perfect time to read a fun story about the Easter Bunny.  


One of my favorite books to read this time of year is The Night Before Easter by Natasha Wing.

Because we read The Night Before St. Patrick's Day by Natasha Wing a few weeks ago, the students were familiar with the author and illustrator.  We compared the story and the drawings in both books and also talked about the characters and plot of the story.


I made this quick little freebie to go with the book.  You can download it for free HERE in my TpT store.  I'd love to know what you think of it if you use it.

Do you have any special books you like to read this time of year?

*I'm an affiliate for things I've bought or used personally.  If you click through any referral links (if included), at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you make a purchase.  Thank you for your support in this way.



No comments:

Post a Comment