Sunday, August 20, 2017

#getbookhappy

Every year I change up the theme in the Media Center to keep things exciting.  Students love it, too.  I even had a mom of a former student tell me that her son asked what this year's theme was.  Made my day!


If you follow me on Instagram, then you know that this year's them is #getbookhappy...emoji style.  Here are a few pics of our Media Center all decked out with our new theme.
















If you'd like to #getbookhappy, check out my Emoji themed Library/Media Center Pack.


This pack includes tons of signs to get your Media Center ready for the new school year:






You can check on this pack on my TpT store HERE.

Also available in the emoji theme:



(Note: This set is included in the LMC pack.)

Emoji Themed Dewey Signs Pack


Do you have a theme for your Media Center?  Let me know in the comments.  Happy Back to School!







No comments:

Post a Comment