Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, friends!

The beginning of a new year is the perfect time to review some book care rules, and that is exactly what I will be doing with my kinder and firsties when we get back next week.


I use a fun PowerPoint I purchased on TpTs from The Library Fox.  You can purchase your copy HERE.  The first graders really went wild about it last year.  All I had to do after using this PowerPoint was say "Are you being a good library ninja?" and they immediately correct their behavior.



The set also comes with library ninja bookmarks, but I made my own bookmarks that reviews book care rules.  I pass these out at the end of our time together. You  can download these  HERE from my TpT store for free.



While some of my little ninjas are busy at the shelves, my other ninja friends are at their tables working on a review sheet about book care.  I made it be sort of a New Year's resolution type review.  You can download a copy of it HERE.


And if you'd rather have New Year's bookmarks, you can snag this 4 bookmark freebie in my Teacher's Dojo store HERE.


Or you can get a larger pack of 24  which includes 12 color and 12 black and white bookmarks for your friends to color for only $3.00 in my Teacher's Dojo store.  Click HERE to go there now.

Hope your 2016 is the best one yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment