Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winter Bookmarks

Well, I knew it was too good to last.  I am at home with a sick child. It's my oldest this time, not by youngest, but that means the germs are back in the house.  Hopefully all the Lysol I have sprayed will keep the rest of us from getting sick.

Anywho...since I was home and my big man was mostly sleeping, I thought I would make some cute bookmarks to go with the winter signs and winter centers I made earlier.  Nothing like making the best of the situation, right?


I made a free version with 2 colored and 2 black and white bookmarks for students to color.  You can download this freebie from my Teacher's Dojo store by clicking HERE.


I also made a bigger pack of 32 bookmarks. There are 16 colored and 16 black and white bookmarks for your kiddos to enjoy.  You can get it in my Teacher's Dojo store by clicking HERE.

While it was fun being creative today, I hate that my sweet pea isn't feeling well, so I hope we are both back to school tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment