Thursday, October 2, 2014

New Dewey Packs and a New Theme

I have had some requests to make my Dewey packs without themes and finally had a day to work on them.

Here are the latest Dewey packs:


This pack has signs with the star background from the Space/Alien packs.  But this pack has no clipart on it.  (This set does not come with blank signs because that would be just the frames and I didn't design the frames. They are from a frame pack I purchased from Kim Miller.  I don't want to infringe on her copyright. )Click HERE to view my Stars Dewey signs pack.


This pack has signs with a rainbow wavy chevron background.  Blank signs are included, but are not editable for copyright reasons.  Click HERE to view this pack.



This pack comes with signs in 6 different colors...all of the signs.  That's 432 pages in all.  You can mix and match the colors or use all of the same color. Blank pages are also included, but are not editable for copyright reasons. Click HERE to view this pack.

I also had a request to make some Western themed packs so I made

this Western themed Dewey signs pack that you can view HERE
and

this Western themed No Lost or Overdue Books Bulletin Board set that you can view HERE.

I am working on a Library/Media Center pack to go with this theme, but it takes a while to put those packs together, so it's not quite finished.  If you'd like to be notified when it is finished, just follow my TpT store.  Click HERE to go there now.

Now I can't promise that I will have them done anytime soon, but if you have a suggestion for a library/media center pack theme, leave me a comment.  I am always up for suggestions. Thanks so much!








No comments:

Post a Comment