Saturday, October 4, 2014

Halloween Bookmarks and Buntings

Guess what I've been making.  Kristen Wallden, my favorite clipart artist just posted a new Halloween freebie so I had to make something with those cute little guys.  Plus I had some of her other sets that were perfect for Halloween.

Here's what I made:

This is a set of 4 free bookmarks.  2 are in color and 2 are in black and white for your students to color.  Click HERE to check them out.

This is a set of 24 Halloween bookmarks.  12 are in color and 12 are black and white for your students to color.  Click HERE to check them out.

I made this sweet little Halloween bunting last year.  Click HERE to check it out.

I decided to make a new bunting to go with the bookmarks. Plus that new clipart was just too cute not to make a bunting with.  LOL  Click HERE to check it out.


And I also have a free Halloween story starter available in my store.  Check it out HERE.

If you download any of these, I love to read your feedback on them.  =)



No comments:

Post a Comment