Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year's Bookmarks and Book Care



I made two sets.  The first is a set of 4 free bookmarks which includes 2 color and 2 black and white bookmarks for your students to color.  You can get them HERE in my Teacher's Dojo store.


The second is a set of 24 bookmarks which includes 12 color and 12 black and white bookmarks for your students to color.  These are available HERE in my Teacher's Dojo store for $3.00.

For lessons this week, I decided to review book care with the kinders and firsties.
  

We read the book Never Let a Ghost Borrow Your Library Book by Karen Casale.



And then completed a little review sheet of how to take care of your library books.  You can get a copy of it free HERE.  I've also put  a link to this doc on my freebies page.

Next week I plan to do this lesson with the classes I missed this week so that I can get all caught up.  Then I have to start planning 100th Day centers.  The former first grade teacher in me gets very excited about the 100th Day of School.  =)

How is your new year going?



3 comments: