Sunday, June 30, 2013

I'm Still Here

I know I've been MIA lately.  I was taking a bit of a break from work related things to deal with personal things as well as to take a little vacation.


We had a yard sale a few weeks ago.  We're trying to clean out the clutter and make a little more room in our tiny house.  My husband keeps talking about putting the house up for sale, but we have a lot of work to do before then.


Then we took a trip to Tennessee to visit family and have a little fun. We took our boys to see Monsters University and to the Aquarium of the Smokies.  They had a great time.


In between all of that, I've read a few books and put a few new items together for TpT, so stay tuned. I promise more posts are coming soon!

How are you enjoying your summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment