Monday, November 28, 2011

In the MC with Mrs. Nase

So it's been a looooong while since I've posted.  This year has really been kicking my hiney.  It has taken until now for me to feel like I am not snowed under, although I still have a lot of little projects to do.  I will update on some of those projects over the next few days, but for now I'd like to share just one of those projects, the Media Center website.  I have been working hard on it.  It's been kind of interesting trying to keep up with updating it, but for the most part, I think I stick to a pretty good schedule.  I am very curious to find out how many students are actually using the site outside of school, although I would also like to know if they are using it in school as well.  I do think that some parents are using it as I have gotten a few emails about it.  And for now, having even just a few students use it makes it worthwhile to keep it going.  Here's a link to the site if you're curious.  Just click on the picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment